OMG! I can’t believe I got TAGGED!!! Voted 2007 Event Planner of the Year: Cicely Rocha-Miller, Owner of Life Design Events http://www.lifedesignevents.com/ (and one of our all time favorites and friend who you’ll be hearing tons more about soon) TAGGED ME! I got tagged to reveal 8 fun facts about me…YIKES! Then I’m supposed to tag 8 other bloggers…but the few bloggers I do know have already been tagged! Does this mean that I have broken a chain command? Uh-oh…here we go:
1. I think it’s funny when Cicely laughs at Borat jokes!
2. Art! Architecture! Design! Photography! Food! Film! Can’t get enough of it…and always crave more of it.
3. I love an 18 year old scotch on a cold night. Macallan preferrably
4. I walked down the aisle to the song: At Last by Etta James…I couldn’t wait until the reception and I enjoyed every step I took.
5. I don’t drive a fancy car…I drive a 2001 VW Passat…and I don’t like waiting for a car wash…so, it’s usually dusty. One of my girlfriends always has the newest Porsche on the market and she always offers to drive…I wonder why? LOL! …Horrible!
6. My favorite color can only be found in my husbands eyes. (Mushy–but true!) I could stare into them and get lost every time. Plus he makes me laugh every time!
7. I love to see my 1.5 year old daughter wake up in her crib every morning…she wakes up smiling and singing “A2A”…a little song she made up on her own. I sing it myself all day long…it’s really catchy.
8. In my NYC days I was an Ayn Rand junkie…and “Objectivist” wanna-be…(Glad to see Melissa Jill http://melissajill.com/ just read Atlas Shrugged). Now that I’m a “bit” older it’s nice to know that the world isn’t as black and white as my young days thought and that life is meant to be lived and guided in ways we can never imagine. Thank God!