We know it’s been a long LULL in our blogging habits…but for very wonderful reasons:
1. Construction is COMPLETE and we are so happy with the final turn out of the project. We are truly looking forward to sharing it with all of you. We have a few punch list items here and there that we’ll continue to work through but all in all Inspirador is ready to PARTY!
2. Tryst Art Gallery opened and had it ‘s first AMAZING artist exhibit showcasing the beautiful graphic works of San Francisco based artist: Michael Van Patten (pix and more from that event coming next!). We had a blast!
3. Phoenix based artist Lisa Albinger hosted her ONE NIGHT ONLY trunk show inside the Inspiration Lounge and had a wonderful show. Fortunately the lounge was empty and she had lots of space to showcase her beautiful art!
4. We hosted our first 2 Weddings back to back and just LOVE the way eveything turned out. The creative genius of some of our favorite event planners were on exhibit during these events and photos and stories are coming next.
5. We are planning our first Bridal Open House with new experiences for you to see, touch, and experience. Details are coming soon.
6. In the meantime we’ll be busy planning our Grand Opening Gala, setting up the new retail boutque for brides called Inspiration Lounge…lots of INTRIGUE and GOODIES you won’t want to miss.
7. Also stay tuned for our kick off holiday event benefiting NEST…details on the way.
So, sit back and watch the blog…tons of new and exciting happenings are coming your way. CHEERS!